Eagle Eye Networks Launches New Cloud VMS Edition
Eagle Eye Cloud VMS Enterprise Edition
Eagle Eye Networks growing customer base includes organizations of all sizes and types that choose Eagle Eye cyber-secure cloud solutions with artificial intelligence and analytics for security and operational optimization. Larger organizations have more complex needs, while smaller businesses appreciate simplicity. Editions delivers on both of these needs.
“Our new Eagle Eye Cloud VMS Editions will propel customer and reseller success by delivering the right solution for each customer, while ensuring customers have the flexibility to scale,” said Dean Drako, Founder and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks.
An overview of the available editions:
- Standard Edition—Designed for small businesses and franchisees with a modest number of locations, the basic Edition is for businesses that value recorded and live video access using a browser or mobile device.
- Professional Edition—Designed for mid-sized (10 to 25+ locations) and rapidly growing security operations, the Professional Edition includes features to better manage large quantities of locations, users, and cameras.
- Enterprise Edition—Ideal for large, distributed, and multinational businesses, Enterprise supports an unlimited number of users, providing a sophisticated permissions solution for access and video sharing. Ideal for customers who require flexible user identity and access management; advanced operational reporting; and the capability to meet audit, process, and regulatory requirements.
All Eagle Eye Editions include the core functionality of Eagle Eye Networks' VMS:
- Gives customers flexibility to adjust the portion of video stored in the cloud and portion stored on-premises, ranging from 0 to 100 percent, using Eagle Eye Cloud-Premises Flex Storage
- Ensures data protection and durability with triple-redundant storage
- Supports camera resolutions of up to 20 MP per camera, and up to 10 years of retention of video
- Provides unlimited integrations with systems such as point of sale and access control using Eagle Eye Video API Platform
- Supports the full spectrum of camera analytics and artificial intelligence (AI), cloud analytics and AI, and all the functions customers might need to make their system fully functional and to deliver great operating results
- Leverages existing infrastructure by working with thousands of digital and analog cameras from all the leading manufacturers
All the Eagle Eye editions will be available in late 2021.