ePaper: 2021 Trends in Video Surveillance
These are the five most important trends
In fact, this continued uncertainty around the globe is the underlying issue for most, if not all, of the security industry trends we’re predicting for 2021. For example, it’s accelerating the move to the cloud, amplifying the call for safety coupled with privacy, and emphasizing the need for accurate data and analytics with which to make faster, better, more informed decisions.
In this ePaper, you will learn in detail which five trends the experts at Eagle Eye Networks predict for the video surveillance industry in 2021.
Video Surveillance and Security Trends for 2021:
- Customers are Asking for Cloud
- Analytics and AI Turn Security Systems into Business Solutions
- Compliance Requirements are Constantly Evolving
- IT Departments More Engaged and Owning Video Surveillance
- Demand for Open, Integrated Systems
What this means in detail and why they came up with these 5 trends, you will find out in this ePaper.
Go to ePaper: http://bit.ly/3iyHcWs