GEMOS Hotel Solution by Gretsch-Unitas
Special security requirements apply to hotels. High flexibility and simple management of locking systems are important criteria and all the more important the larger the hotel. GEMOS, the advanced PSIM of the Gretsch-Unitas Group, is designed from the outset for the entire building and combines the functions of the individual trades on one system.
Requirements for advanced physical security information management system (PSIM) in a hotel
The requirements for such a system are about ensuring the high availability of managed data and physical data protection. In addition, building security must be guaranteed across all locations. In the parking monitoring system, parking space occupancy should be displayed in real time, and warning and information messages should be issued.
In the event of a fire or any other emergency, a hotel solution must display and control all relevant door and SHEV system controls.
The hotel software should be integrated via the central control system and display the room occupancy in the floor plan, take over check in/out, management of persons, rooms and cards and be integrated into booking systems and platforms. Of course, access control is also part of the system.
The temperature of the individual rooms is controlled centrally according to occupancy and use.
For conference rooms, a multimedia function should take over the display and control of all multimedia components.
It should be possible to integrate an existing hotel solution and expand it without any problems.
The GEMOS solution of the Gretsch-Unitas Group combines different individual systems into a complete system with consistent operating, visualisation and alarm functions that can be conveniently operated via the web browser.
The most important features are:
- Time-controlled shutdown monitoring and message verification for the fire alarm system and other sub-systems
- Arming / disarming of the fire alarm system, independent of real security areas
- Linking of recording sequences of the video system to alarms or info messages
- Analogue value displays, counter values and graphic evaluations of the BMS via OPC, BACNet, SNMP or from the KNX system
- Access control system with lock control, double access barrier, passage monitoring and four-eyes principle
- Escape and rescue route control, full integration of BKS escape route control
- Public sound system with dynamic zone creation and targeted search in ground floor plans with a mouse click, even in case of evacuation
- Individually configurable measures and documentation of all events, messages and controls in a database
- As-is analyses and evaluations of system data as a basis for decisions on measures to improve security, energy efficiency and organisational processes
- Telephone system and intercom: operation of the complete voice communication via a terminal device
- Create and manage scenarios Combine various subsystems into predefined scenarios. Triggering can be time, event or manually controlled
- Realisation of self-service concepts for access, check-in and check-out also outside reception hours (integration of key safes, one-time access codes [QR], kiosk systems)
- Digitisation of the check-in process by means of a web portal and digital keys in conjunction with electronic locking systems from BKS.
- High customer satisfaction through the optional use of an NFC app as a replacement for the conventional key card or key
- Plannable and flexibly scalable licence models for long-term economic operation of the IT solution