Tall Building Fire Safety Conference
Tragic fires in the recent past have shown how Tall Buildings can pose real challenges to firefighters and for evacuating occupants. There is a need to consider how the industry can improve and enhance the current processes and equipment used for tall building fire safety and crisis management.
The 7th International Tall Building Fire Safety Conference will take place online every Wednesday from 30 September to 14 October 2020.
Why should you attend the virtual conference?
- Tune into a comprehensive expert-led programme with full flexibility.
- Get to grips with the latest fire safety legislation.
- Engage with sessions through live Q&As and polls.
- Download a content bundle of slides, case studies and resources.
- Unlimited access to the on-demand recordings.
- Gain CPD hours with IFE-endorsed content.
What should I expect at the Tall Building Fire Safety Conference?
30 September: Crisis Management
- Security and crisis mindedness
- Virtual reality crisis stimulation
- Risks from drones to high rise buildings
- Practical pandemic planning
7 October: High Rise Firefighting
- Firefighting smoke control
- High rise firefighting nozzle techniques
- High rise operations thinking
- Tactics for external ascending wall fires
14 October: Construction Fire Safety
- Managing fire safety during construction
- Construction fire safety insurance
- Research findings from fire evacuations
- Fire safety panel discussion
- View brochure
239 Blackfriars Road
SE1 8BF London