Welcome to Moxa's "FutureFit Production" webinar series!
In our webinar "5 Critical Success Factors for the Industrial Internet of Things" we will show you how to network your plants and make added value in production tangible - and lay the foundation for an expandable, reliable and secure IIoT or Industry 4.0 platform of the future. The webinar will take place on Friday, 25 September, 11:00-11:30 CEST.
We will be dealing with various questions:
- Which physical and digital toolbox do I need to make my production IIoT-capable?
- Is an "open architecture" sensible and possible? Which and how many providers do I want to work with?
- Greenfield vs. Brownfield: Can I have direct "invasive" access to the controls and sensors of my plants?
- Or, do I need additional "non-invasive" sensors to obtain the required data?
- What aspects should I consider if I want to connect additional sites, for example abroad, at a later date?
- How do I achieve adequate IT and network security without breaking my budget?
- Do I need to know what a Digital Gemini or Zero Touch Provisioning is?
We will first explain these questions in general terms and with the help of a project example and then by means of a demo installation. At the end of the webinar we will also have the opportunity to discuss your personal questions together. We look forward to your digital participation!
Please register at the GoToWebinar-Page (Friday, 25 September, 11:00-11:30 CEST).