Whitepaper: COVID-19 Workplace Protection Guide
Resources and Tips for Combating the Spread of COVID-19 in Work Environments
With the rapid spread of the novel coronavirus and the disease it causes, COVID-19, many businesses and industries had to shut down during widespread stay-at-home orders. As we begin the slow process of reopening, there are still several questions on how to do so.
This whitepaper by Ansell has gathered guidance around two areas of focus: location-/workplace-based and workforce-based guidance.
- Creating A Safe Workplace
- Know the facts about Covid-19
- Workplace risk exposure levels
- Selecting the right Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) to protect against COVID-19
- Choosing disposable gloves for protection against viruses
- Choosing clothing for protection against viruses
- Choosing respiratory protection
- PPE guidance for laboratory technicians
- How to properly wear PPE
- 10 tips for hand safety
- How to properly clean & reuse PPE