Avigilon’s Product Line up for GSX 2019
Avigilon showcase some of its latest and most innovative products and technologies at GSX 2019. Avigilon will showcase the next generation of video analytics, artificial intelligence, access control and cloud solutions, as well as some of the integrations with Motorola Solutions.
Avigilon will be demonstrating how these latest technologies are redefining how customers consume data in order to help them gain actionable information. Through the power of cutting-edge video analytics and AI, these new products and technologies can help customers verify potentially critical events and act faster. Avigilon will preview its latest solutions at GSX 2019, McCormick Place, booth 723 in Chicago, Illinois, from September 10 to 12, 2019 including:
- The most advanced edition of Avigilon’s Control Center (ACC) video management software featuring Focus of Attention — a new concept for live video monitoring, powered by AI.
- The H5A camera line — built with Avigilon’s next-generation of advanced video analytics with the ability to detect more objects with even greater accuracy.
- The latest updates to Avigilon Appearance Search technology, a sophisticated deep learning artificial intelligence (AI) search engine that sorts through hours of footage with ease. New exciting features will be released closer to the show.
- The latest version of Avigilon Blue, a subscription-managed cloud video security platform that enables flexible site monitoring and utilizes analytics that provide important information about a site.
- Avigilon Unusual Motion Detection (UMD) technology, an advanced AI technology designed to continuously learn what typical activity in the scene looks like and focus the operator's attention on atypical events that may need further investigation.
- The new high resolution H4 Thermal camera which combines patented Avigilon technology with heat-sensing capabilities to improve perimeter security in areas with poor visibility, difficult lighting conditions and absolute darkness.
- The integration of Avigilon Control Center (ACC) video management software into Motorola Solutions’ CommandCentral Aware and Ally.