Barco: New processor for enterprise video walls
Barco introduces a new addition to its LCD video wall platform. UniSee Present is a media-focused, content-management offering for Barco’s newest generation of large video walls. It also works with other enterprise video walls, enabling users to manage media content on the wall more easily. A huge step forward in ease-of-use and ease-of-installation, UniSee Present further revolutionizes the LCD video wall experience in enterprises and corporate environments.
- Windows-based video wall processor with pre-installed application suite, for ultimate ease-of-use.
- Designed for small and medium-sized walls—up to 16 HD panels.
- BYOD support, with browser-based UI.
- Fast selection of predefined layouts and sources.
- Swift installation and configuration.
UniSee Present complements the current Barco UniSee platform, which exists of UniSee View (the unique bezel-less display with unmatched uniformity), UniSee Mount (the innovative mounting structure) and UniSee Connect (the revolutionary cloud management system). The new system is designed to drive Barco’s newest generation of LCD video walls and supports both small and medium-sized walls—up to 16 HD panels. State-of-the-art image switching and processing makes sure that users can display pixel-perfect images, offering a premium video wall experience with amazing ease-of-use.