Flir: Update to Latitude Video Management System
Flir announced the latest update to its Latitude video management software (VMS).
The new version (18.104.22.16858) integrates Flir’s thermal security cameras, and now provides support for large sites up to ten thousand security cameras on a single directory.
Designed for corporations and organizations from entry-level to enterprise, Latitude is the market’s only VMS system to offer integration for both visible and thermal camera and has an open-platform design that allows for the integration of hundreds of third-party technologies.
“The latest Latitude offers support for large critical infrastructure and a massive range of cameras systems,” said John Distelzweig, Vice President and General Manager of Flir’s Security segment. “In addition, we’re excited to now deliver seamless integration of our Flir thermal cameras with Latitude to make it the industry’s most comprehensive perimeter security protection system.”
The Latitude 22.214.171.12458 update includes:
- Support of FLIR thermal cameras, including the FC-ID with built-in analytics
- Support for FLIR recorders to view, query and playback videos
- Support for pan/tilt zoom (PTZ) tracking
- Cell based motion detection support for FLIR Quasar cameras
- Support for 1080p Resolution with Quasar Quad HD Camera