Keyword: Security Industry
Euralarm international Industry Forum takes place on 21st June in Brussels.
Genetec recently shared the results of its state of the industry report. Based on insights from over 2,000 physical security leaders from around the world, the report...
During the 51st General Assembly of Euralarm, the members have chosen Jon Könz as the new President of Euralarm.
- Intersec has been rescheduled to take place in January 2022, organiser Messe Frankfurt Middle East confirmed. The 23rd edition of the three-day event was originally set to run from...
- ASIS International has announced its educational lineup for Global Security Exchange Plus (GSX+) 2020, taking place 21-25-September. The impressive slate includes more than 100...
- The British Security Industry Association is holding a broadcast in July with leading industry experts on how security officer services will adapt and be perceived after Covid-19...
- ASIS International announced its decision to move Global Security Exchange (GSX) 2020 to a fully virtual experience, titled Global Security Exchange Plus (GSX+), which includes...
- Advancements in security technology, fueled by growing capabilities in AI / deep learning and increasing cloud adoption, are changing the market in a host of different ways. As the...