Eagle Eye Networks supports Security at Schools
Grants of up to $1 million with the Drako School Grant - Cloud Video Surveillance 2020 Project
“By increasing access to high-quality cloud video surveillance we’re cultivating a safer environment for our students, parents, and staff. We believe that the future of video surveillance is in the cloud, and our schools deserve a flexible, secure, low-cost solution that only migrating to a Cloud VMS can guarantee,” said Dean Drako, CEO of Eagle Eye Networks.
Eagle Eye Networks has extensive experience protecting schools across the nation, collaborating with schools in over 15 states to provide modern, simple-to-use video surveillance solutions. “We love Eagle Eye Networks. Compared to our slow, outdated surveillance system, we now have full confidence that the video is recording reliably in the cloud,” said former Drako School Grant winner, Timothy Lee, Principal at Oakwood High School in Oakwood, Illinois.
Why more schools are moving their video surveillance to the Cloud:
- Flexible permission-based accessibility: Administrators can see what is happening in any location from any device running the Cloud VMS mobile app or a modern browser.
- First Responders access: School VMS administrators have the option to designate first responders to receive real-time and historical video access during emergency situations.
- Access control: Integrations with world-class companies like Brivo, DMP and Salto provide customers with comprehensive solutions that combine cloud video surveillance with key access control functions.
- IT efficiencies: Reduce the amount of equipment and human resources needed onsite by eliminating the need for maintaining outdated on-site storage systems.
- Centralized management: The Eagle Eye Cloud VMS provides central management tools that enable administrators to track user activity and delegate or revoke user access, all from a mobile or web browser.
- Unlimited scalability: Eagle Eye Cloud VMS allows customers to expand storage capacity on demand, minimizing capital expenditures and eliminating the need to decide how many servers will be needed in the future.
- Cyber security: All Eagle Eye Networks video is encrypted on site and remains encrypted at rest, in flight, and in our Cloud.
This means your campus is not subject to unauthorized viewing or recording of school video.
One million US dollars Drako School Grant for Video Surveillance – Details
Grant recipients will receive one full year of funding for the cloud-based Eagle Eye Security Camera Video Management System (VMS) and associated components. The solution includes cameras, gateways, cloud recording services, and centralized management. Optionally, schools can use their existing security cameras, and integrate their on-site surveillance system to the Eagle Eye cloud-based VMS. School grant recipients are responsible for the cost of installation if necessary.
The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS will work with a broad array of IP, analog, or HD over coax.
Grant applications will be accepted through December 31, 2019. Grant winners will be notified of the next steps within 2 weeks of submission.
To learn more and apply for the grant, please visit: Eagle Eye Networks Drako Cloud Security Grant for Schools.