Intersec Future Security Summit
At the Intersec Future Security Summit, which is taking place alongside the 22nd edition of Intersec Expo from Jan 19 to 21 in 2020, industry experts will analyse critical security threats, examine security loopholes in business ecosystems and discuss how cutting edge technologies can be tailored to meet the evolving security requirements.
The summit has been specially designed for end-users to understand how disruptive technologies are addressing digital and physical security challenges together and resolving the holistic security needs of individuals, businesses, enterprises, and governments.
Event Highlights in 2020
- Exclusive Coverage on Expo 2020: What’s in store for the Security Industry?
- Technology Solutions for Future Proofing Security in Smart Cities
- Critical infrastructure protection including drones and anti-drones solutions
- Aviation industry focus sessions including regional stakeholders
- Case study insight into how AI solutions can improve corporate security
The updated conference program is published now. Please click on Read Top Story-pdf to download the program