Off the Record with David White
The CEO of Loxal Security Answered to Our Questions
Get to know inspirational characters of the Security Industry in GIT SECURITY's series.
Name: David White
Position, Company: CEO, Loxal Security
Date of Birth: August 22th 1946
Favourite homemade dish: Baked Arbroath Smokies
1. Right now: I am working when I should be retired.
2. When I’m stressed I: Listen to music in the bath.
3. My biggest struggle on a workday is: Not being distracted from my intended task.
4. I can never resist: The challenge of solving a problem.
5. My biggest motivation is: Seeing my family succeed in the same way that I have.
6. At 7 o’clock in the morning: I am actually at work.
7. The natural talent I would like to be gifted with is: being better at golf.
8. Guaranteed to make me laugh is: Donald Trump.
9. I have the completely useless talent of: Being able to solve cryptic crosswords.
10. The biggest challenge for me/my industry at the moment is: Keeping pace with technological developments.
11. From the first money I earned I: Bought a clarinet.
12. If I was trapped in a shopping mall/museum/skyscraper for one night, I would: Push the fire alarm!
13. I was utterly perplexed when: A band that had auditioned and rejected Mick Jagger in the early 60s accepted me! I’m sure he must look back and feel disappointed!
14. My first car/bicycle was a: Austin Healy.
15. I had the opportunity to shake hands with: Duke Ellington.