GIT SECURITY Video Recap of Security Essen 2018
The echo after Security Essen was in the end not 100 percent euphoric, but overall, the positive aspects summarized by the organizers in their final report outweighed the negative.
Starting with the handicap that some of the major companies such as Bosch, Honeywell and Siemens were not present, Security Essen could meet most of the expectations of visitors and exhibitors. The halls were well filled on Wednesday and Thursday days and the fair has become much clearer and more structured for the visitors due to the new hall concept.
The entire trade fair experience in the newly designed halls was much friendlier than in the previous editions and exhibitors still cover all aspects of security technology, even if not all providers were present on the market. The visitor structure was much more international this year and targeted solutions were sought after.
For our team, the fair was a real home game and we will present you in the coming weeks, many news and results of the fair week. Here, for example, you will find the presentation of the winners of the GIT SECURITY AWARD 2019 and here the award ceremony with video impressions.
On the video you can see:
- Gehrke with their server- and central-free intercom system, NeuroKom IP
- es2000 with the demonstration of their installer software
- Maco and its locking points that can be positioned around the door element
- Pfannenberg with LED signal lamps for industrial applications
- Seagate: Interview with Steve Jones
- Genetec explained their views on GDPR and cybersecurity
- Morse Watchmans entered the race with the KeyWatcher
- Traka gave us insights into key management
- Oncam: Interview with Simon Reed
- Nedap let us experience their new program through the augmented reality installation
- Magos showed us why radar technology and video surveillance are an unbeatable duo
- Accellene introduced us to their high-performance security solution for encrypted transmission and storage of video and audio streams
- At the Videotech booth, we saw explosion-proof cameras and enclosures
- Avigilon introduced us to the Avigilon Appearance Search technology
- Promise showed us their storage solutions specifically for IP video surveillance
- Eagle Eye Networks demonstrated their Eagle Eye Cloud VMS, which can be viewed on via web access and on your mobile device
Many thanks to all who gave us live demonstrations of their products at their stand.
Of course, we could not consider all of them on the video, but for GIT SECURITY, it was yet again a great show and a good industry overview, which we will reproduce in the upcoming issues and we will inform you about all the topics we have discovered.