Trend Report: The State of Physical Access Control in EMEA Businesses
What Are the Common Challenges Faced? What Solutions May Help to Overcome These?
This latest trend report on the state of physical access control in EMEA businesses reveals the opinions of security and facility managers and directors working across a wide range of industries.
HID GLobal produced this report in conjunction with Ifsec Global and it details whether the industry is receptive to the security and ease-of-use benefits of more integrated, IP-based and mobile-friendly access control solutions. What are the common challenges faced? What solutions may help to overcome these? And where do end users ultimately see the benefits of future technologies?
Did you know that 18% of the participants' readers are 7+ years old?
Topics covered in this report include:
- The current state of physical access control in EMEA businesses
- Access control upgrade plans: when, what and why?
- Requirements and challenges for future upgrades
- The benefits of upgrading — what can a more evolved solution bring to your security management system?
- Evolving trends set to shape the physical access control industry: the move to mobile, greater integration and smart buildings.
Click on the Report to get your whitepaper: