Intersec Dubai 2020 Preview
Security, Safety and Fire Protection in Focus of Intersec 2020
- Intersec Future Security Summit: Disruptive technologies and the integration of digital and physical Security are the key topics of the Future Security Summit. Industry experts will analyse critical security threats, examine security loopholes in business ecosystems and discuss how cutting-edge technologies can be tailored to meet the evolving security requirements of your business.
- Intersec Fire Conference: This conference will integrate Fire Engineering with the prevention, protection and suppression of Fire and will feature case studies, panel discussions and keynote presentations by regulators, fire chiefs, key solution providers and industry experts.
The focus will be on advanced fire safety technologies, evolving regulatory requirements, standards and more.
- Intersec Government Summits: Roundtable discussions and meetings led by key government authorities, policy makers and regulators, will facilitate an industry-to-government dialogue in pressing issues in civil protection, regional security, critical national infrastructure protection and more. The government summit will also feature updates from the Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA).
- Intersec Energy Industry Focus Day: Process safety and risk management for this industry sector will be the focus of the discussion. Analysing and evaluating various innovative strategies and new approaches to safety, security and fire protection in the oil and gas, petrochemical and energy industry is the aim of this event.
- Intersec Academy: Workshops, certification courses and professional trainings as part of the Intersec academy will offer niche training and hands-on workshops for corporate safety and security managers. The focus will be on best practices, methodologies and standards in Corporate Risk Management, Emergency Response and Disaster Management, Occupational Safety and Health, and Travel Security.
Intersec Arena: Solving Digital Security Challenges
The Intersec Arena is a new and interactive space for product comparisons, technology-focused discussions and solutions evaluation to educate end-users. The Intersec Arena will analyse the security benefits as well as emerging risks and vulnerabilities with the implementation of the latest technologies and innovations in an evolving digital world, share insights into new technologies, innovative products and solutions that the security industry has to offer to mitigate cross-sector industry-specific challenges. The idea is to connect solution seekers with developers of game-changing innovations and educates end-users on the purchasing criteria.
- Day 1: Digital Technologies and Security, where the security benefits, as well as emerging risks with the implementation of latest technologies, will be discussed.
- Day 2: Key industry Focus, an interactive session involving key stakeholders of the retail, BFSI, Oil & Gas and construction industries.
- Day 3: Making informed procurement decisions, will have end users and solution providers brainstorming on purchasing criteria, key requirements, and considerations when making a purchasing decision.
The Future of Intersec
Starting in 2021, Light Middle East, the exhibition and conference for lighting design and technology; Prolight + Sound Middle East, the exhibition and conference for Professional Lighting, Audio and AV Technology and Intersec will now run side-by-side at the Dubai World Trade Centre from 24-26 January, 2021. Prolight + Sound and Light Middle East will skip a 2020 showing and will return to their usual annual status from 2021 onwards.
“This is a strategic move to maximise visitor and exhibitor turnout as all three shows share a similar visitor appeal, whether system integrators, installers, specifiers, or consultants,” explained Simon Mellor, CEO of Messe Frankfurt Middle East. “With all three shows taking place at the same time, exhibitors will meet a more focussed audience and visitors will be able to take in the entire integration range under one roof. We’re creating a powerful event alignment featuring more than 1,700 exhibitors from 60 countries.”